tahun depan berempat pula...moga semua urusan dimudahkan oleh-Nya :)
KINI KAU TELAH DEWASA
8 hours ago
Donut-Shaped Teething Biscuits
These teething cookies are shaped like a wheel, with a hole in the center. Perfect for little hands to easily grab and carry around
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbs applesauce
- Preheat oven to 300. Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until they just come together. Dust the counter lightly with flour and knead the dough until smooth, around 3 minutes.
- Roll with a rolling pin until around a half- or quarter-inch thick. Invert a round glass and cut out circles in the dough. Cut out a circle in the middle with a donut hole cutter, or a steel napkin holder.
- Transfer the cookies to a greased cookie sheet and bake until barely browned (around 35 minutes). Let them cool completely on the sheet overnight to get very hard.
- Makes about 1 dozen teething cookies. Store in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
Banana-Flavored Teething Biscuitsokeh ada lagi sebenarnya resepi dia...tapi aku ambik 2 dulu tu pun bila nak jadi entahlah...aku kalau resepi yang step banyak sangat memang kirim salamlah aku nak buat...takat step ckit2 pastu benda bahan nak guna x banyak mungkin boleh jadi...harap2 jadi la biskuit ni...amiinnn
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 1 cup dry infant rice cereal with bananas (also try millet or oatmeal baby cereals for babies older than 7 months)
• 3 tablespoons cooking oil
• ice water
- Preheat the oven to 425. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and infant cereal. Slowly stir in the oil, adding in a little ice water a quarter-cup at a time until the dough begins to form a ball.
- Flour your counter and roll the dough out until 1/2 inch thick. Cut into fun shapes or bricks.
- Bake in the oven on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool completely, leaving out overnight to get as hard as possible.
- Makes about 1 dozen teething biscuits. Store in an airtight container for 2 weeks.