Monday, May 12, 2008

malware

~ i feel really annoyed with this malware....who ever created this stuff is soo cruel...those thing keep repeating every time i open internet explorer..so i have to chose Firefox instead, but somehow Firefox seem slow when i want to open blogger n yahoo which i visit most...quite problematic for me...huhu

~ i have installed this anti spy ware but somehow those malware seem keep appearing every time i open internet explorer..if i could i don't want to format this laptop cause it will remove lots of stuff that i have but i don't see any other choices so far...

~ i have a solution to my job, my problem that i got (the rumors that they want to let be that new bahagian leader) because after discuss with my boss he say that he wont let those people do want they want because what they want me to be is totally different field than the job that i have right now and those job is their job and their problem which is to be settled by them self, so my problem is settled..

~ i can't wait to get my second salary (which is payment for overtime and mileage) because i already broke, i expect maybe at the end of this week..hopefully they really pay at the end of this week.. :))

2 comments:

  1. so lets pay a visit to my dear computer technician (he sure hate it everytime I pop up at his store with big box :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe we can after i get my overtime payment...soo broke huhu

    ReplyDelete