Wednesday, May 7, 2008

busy day...???

~ a very busy day right after 5 days holidays..huhu i went to office after spending about 5 days at home..then all of the thing that i left during holiday need to be settle..huhu suddenly i start to have a headache then

~ i still have those problem to manage my worker..even though i am a young boss but somehow i want to have a little respect from them.. lots and lots of problem that been created by them... absence from work, lazy and so on... my prefect say that i must be talk more and give some kind of word that can make they be more energetic to do work but i think that those worker a more and more older than me and will retired in three or four later and i've been teached to respect to the older person and by thinking those way make me cannot get mad toward them...quite big problem for me...

~ my laptop is being hacked by three kind of viruses and cannot be heal...poor thing.. i got lots of work to do and in this crucial time this viruses appear...damn so this laptop become slow and lots of my work is delayed..huhu i really want to format this laptop but i've already broke.. i just spend my recent salary to pay debt and buy new set of bedroom so no more left for formatting my laptop...huhu

Photobucket

~ i always wonder do i an environmental person..hehe even though my courses is environmental health but i think lots of my interest goes to computering...hehe

~ lots of accident happen lately... yesterday i saw one motocyclist hitted by a car and another one almost hitted by lorry driver...its those lorry and motocyclist really bumped yesterday then it will really happen in front of my eyes... because at that time i'm just at the back of that lorry... and this morning one female lady also motocyclist involved in an accident.. i think i will be much more trauma with a motocyclist... why must i see those all kind of accident lately...huhu

~

2 comments:

  1. if you want to be a boss, the boss them around! it's not a matter of they're retiring sooner or later, you need to boss them while they're still working there. you doesn't have to be very bossy, just give them a few instructions or orders. like when you're going fogging that day, you should make them leave on time instead of waiting for everyone to arrive. you have the authority to do that you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that i have to learn more...huhu

    ReplyDelete