Friday, May 30, 2008

busy day...

~ been a long time i didnt post in my blog...huhu i can help myself either, lot of thing happen and lots of place i've visited...

~ meet my future family and they are nice...hopefully is will last for a long time like that, and since that place is in rantau panjang so i spend some of the time for shopping although i didnt buy lots of stuff since my car is full...but those trip in kelantan is kinda surprises for me, since lots of the stuff and the word is different from my neighbourhood...i got to learn more on kelantan word...

~ my first meeting with my new big boss and he misunderstood me as a practical student, well i already wear my uniform and still he didn't recognize his own staff, did that mean that i look unmatured or young??? i guess young is more a nice answer for me..hehe

~ i wonder what wrong when i say that i'm handling the wild dog and some other animal matter, well it is important and help a lot for peacefull living, then what is the laughing for it really make me annoyed some time and those thing is not for joking, just imagine when there is nobody will catch those wild dog what will happen in those town..the laughing is really unmatured behaviour for me....


glitter-graphics.com

~ my mom has gone to johor, since i already plan my weekend for those trip but suddenly she changed her mind and just go with my aunty really make me annoyed, even in the beginning i'm not really excited to go, but then when i have prepared my weekend for that make me feel a bit annoyed...


glitter-graphics.com

8 comments:

  1. 2 beradik yg tak puas hati sebab tak dapat ikut p johor.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye la dah prepare nak p tba2 kena duk umah...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. i second that!!! bkn nk p sgt tp bila dh prepare and x bleh p mmg sakit hati.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayat cover line "bukan nak p sangat tapi..."

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayat ku mahu tp malu...huahuahua
    x pa2 bln 8 p plak....

    ReplyDelete
  6. malu nak mengaku hahaha...

    bln 8 kenduri kawin plk ke?

    ReplyDelete
  7. kata 17hb 8...jom la p beramai2 bleh kita p danga bay

    ReplyDelete