Saturday, May 17, 2008

happy day :)

~ feel so happy that really make me want to that happy day song...hehe i just got my salary(second actually) not much but a big relief for me since i already broke...a lesson for me to spend my money much more wisely...hehe

~ somehow i think that i should learn more about car caring since i still dont know how to refill the air in the tyre...hehe lot and lots more lesson and finally my final solution is go to the mechanic and let them refill it for me...end of my problem..

~ i'm planning to go to kelantan this end of the week...can't wait

~ though of visiting the new tesco in alor star yesterday..but lots of people make me n my family think twice and just call it a day...maybe next time after those crowd is much lesser...

1 comment:

  1. yeah, it looks like you are happy~~~


    what with the flower???

    ReplyDelete