Thursday, May 8, 2008

bad emotion...huhu

not in the mood for blogging...huhu

~ lot and lot of problem feel like i want to have a holiday again...go for a holiday trip maybe..hehe

~ there is some rumour that someone want to put my as a new bahagian leader...not really a great new actually since that bahagian want to be exist to settle all those matter related to their job, something about collecting all the tax that peole dont pay, what is the relation of those to my job..well if that is your problem why must is related to me since those matter not related to my job at all, i think so far i dont create any bad relation with anyone not even an argument..

~ i need a financial advisor, i dont go for a shopping about 3 month now but my money is still not enough, i wonder where all those money goes..huhu

3 comments: