Thursday, March 12, 2009

hunting for the best to my newcomer

~well mengikut kata kak syuhada this blog mayb turn out to be a blog about bf n baby stuff but since i'm aware about that so i'm limiting it...hehe just some of important thing i will tell...other just keep it to myself n my hubby...lalala

~regarding to my tittle...i think as a new mother to be and other mother's dream to about giving the best to my child so i'm planning to give breastfeeding and cloth diapers..i think the breastfeeding is not a big problem but the main problem is the cloth diapers....so far at the market around me is soo hard to find this cloth diapers even my last visit to jaya jusco bandar perda is nothing...but i find that the maternity cloth is quite cheap...dunno because of sale or the price is really cheap but it sound as a good news for as i'm limiting my budget coz lot's and lot's of money are needed this year...

~back to cloth diapers...my review at penang market, the cheapest i could find is RM80++...huhu to expensive...then my mom give me a choice since we are planning a visit to klang valley this may why dont search there...maybe there is an option...if not i have to buy at internet market...which i have to really consider about it...since i don really believe in internet market...no offense to nobody as it is my own personal opinion...

ok of to work... :)

2 comments: