Monday, June 9, 2008

my aunt is an emo???

~ after my 23 years live i just found out that my aunt is an emo... i been scolding my little sister when suddenly she interrupt and said to my little sister that don't ever came to her house again and that house is not her mother house...what the connection between me angry to my little sister and that house is not my mother house...the reason that i angry with my little sister is she always goes out and didn't tell a word to anybody and when the time to go somewhere we have to search her everywhere and me and my mother and big sister get worried if someone might kidnapped her...

glitter-graphics.com


~ i have moved to new house...this new house got astro which make me wake up till late at night...and when it comes to morning i feel so lazy to wake up..huhuhu

2 comments:

  1. she is, don't be suprised, she always does.

    astro sounds cool! you must be watching animax and swr all night. if movies channels are available, then it's a big problem too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this astro got mtv, channel v, afc, animax, axn, hitz, all those cartoon network, and benda2 lara yang lain...haha

    ReplyDelete