Tuesday, April 8, 2008

aimst university

my first experience went to this university
not for study nor the forum or meeting or anythig
but for my job of course....hehe
there is a dengue case there
one of the student from this university is suspected for dengue
so i've been there...hehe
interesting university
its huge and the scenery is nice
but i been to the hostel only...
wonder how their library look like??
i took some picture of the university while i'm there
also my crew with their job...hehe
Photobucket
the view from my car...
Photobucket
outside of the university..this is at the main road...i stop my car at the side of the road just to take this picture...hehe
Photobucket
before entering the university...that its my crew with his motorcycle
Photobucket
the road not taken but both is the right way because its lead to the same place
Photobucket
the work begin...
Photobucket
the hostel in under smoke
Photobucket
padan muka all the stubborn student which refuses to go down even being order by the guard...penuh asap all the hostel...hehe
Photobucket
the other block also under smoke

4 comments:

  1. at semeling
    area sungai petani gak la
    it's specialized for medical student...most student there is indian

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it the mic university that you mentioned to me?

    ReplyDelete